(For Crasher: Nirvana)
JUYOU INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED
RM4, 16/F, HO KING COMM CTR, 2-16 FAYUEN ST, MONGKOK KOWLOON HONG KONG
Email: [email protected]
We collect personal information to the minimum scope necessary for the provision of the game “Crasher: Nirvana “(hereinafter as “Crasher: Nirvana”, the “game” or the “services”). The personal information we collect may be freely provided by the user, or, in case of usage data, collected automatically when using our product and services.
When creating your Crasher: Nirvana guest account, we would collect your device ID and location information from your mobile operating system to assist you in creating the account, finding your device, and recommending you to a nearby server.
When signing into our product and services with a social login or your credentials from a third-party platform (for example, Facebook, Google Play, Apple ID) and we may collect your date of birth and the personal information that you have agreed to share via the social media site or third-party platform in question.
1) to identify the user in the game and save its associated game data (level, purchase record, progress), we need to collect your OpenID (an automatically generated in-game account identifier).
2) to manage and administer the services and improve your user experience including enhancing your interaction with other users in the game, we need to collect your game-related data, i.e., your friends information, ranking, battle results and videorecords of your game battles, user information of your in-game group (if any), chat history in the game.
3) to perform internal review and optimize our services, we need to collect your device ID, MAC address, device hardware information, operating system version, network status and system logs.
4) to keep track of game revenue and respond to related user complaints, we need to collect your purchase records provided by App Store or Google Play. If you make a purchase, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by App Store or Google Play, who specializes in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
5) to improve our advertising strategy and to measure ad effectiveness, we may collect your mobile phone number, your iOS IDFAs or Android Advertising IDs (“Mobile IDs, device ID, system logs including you sign-in data, your usage data such as your in-app purchase records based on your consent. We can, based on your consent, combine the data collected with our partners when you use our services and also combine this data with demographic, advertising and market studies or with other analytic surveys. If you wish to withdraw your consent or object to the personalization of adverts and content, please go to Article 8) to withdraw your consent.
6) to prevent, detect and monitor any inappropriate conduct such as cheating, fraud and other toxic behaviors to the detriment of legitimate rights and interests of other users, our employees and company or any behaviors prohibited by the Terms of Service for Crasher: Nirvana. We need to collect your device ID, MAC address, device hardware information, operating system version, network status, system logs, game data and purchase records provided by App Store or Google Play.
7) to contact us for customer support, we need to collect personal information such as your username, e-mail address, mobile phone number, depending on your questions or requests. If you contact us via social media, we will collect your personal information that you have agreed to share via the social media site only to appropriately respond to your questions and requests.
When taking part in a contest or survey organized by us or pre-registering our product and services, we collect your last name, mobile phone number, email address, date of birth and if you participate via social media, we will collect your personal information that you have agreed to share via the social media sites only to administer the contest or the survey, to send you promotional offers and/or for internal statistical purposes.
We may request the following access permission from your mobile phone for the execution of related functions and services in a case where you use our services, especially where you install and launch the Crasher: Nirvana application on a mobile phone:
|MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS||Game updates and internal file administration|
|WRITE_INTERNAL_STORAGE||Game updates and internal file administration|
|CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE||Network switching in case of unstable connection|
|MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS||Sound level adjustment in the game|
|WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE||Game updates and internal file administration|
|READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE||Game updates and internal file administration|
|WAKE_LOCK||Ensure normal functioning of game logic when entering background or at screen lock|
|RESTART_PACKAGES||Change language setting without restarting the game manually|
|REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES||Automatic installation of updates after download|
|App Tracking Transparency (iOS only)||Marketing and behavioral targeting|
We process your personal information for specific purposes and process only the personal information relevant for achieving that purpose. Depending on our relationship with you and the products and services that we are providing, we use collected personal information for following purposes:/p>
1) for provision, management and improvement of app services
2) for prevention of cheating, fraud and any other inappropriate behaviors within apps
3) for game revenue tracking and related user complaints response
4) for marketing and advertising distribution
5) for analytics to optimize our services and improve user experience
6) for customer support
7) for communication of promotional offers and pre-registration
In order to provide you with more convenient and prompt services, we share your personal information with our partners or entrust other companies with such tasks. We share your personal information with third-party service providers provided these third parties assume confidentiality obligations regarding your personal information collected.
We have engaged:
other technical service providers involved in the supply of the services (for example, cloud services, customer support, system monitoring and error report).
In addition, we may disclose your personal information in the following cases:
1) where we are required to do so by applicable law or legal process.
2) where when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity, as far as and to the extent permitted and/or required by applicable laws.
3) where we sell or transfer all or part of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation), as far as and to the extent permitted and/or required by applicable laws.
In general, we will store your personal information for one year after the termination of your Terms of Service with us, unless the retention of your personal information is necessary to meet legal or regulatory requirements, especially to comply with commercial and tax retention obligations, to resolve potential disputes or to preserve evidence within the scope of the statutory limitation provisions. Should this be the case, we will retain the personal information concerned until the end of the respective statutory period.
Thereafter, your personal information will be securely deleted or destroyed. Personal information stored in an electronic file format will be erased by a technical tool which prevents the recovery of the information. Personal information printed in a paper record, print media or a document is destroyed into scrap.
We take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, unauthorized destruction of the personal information or any accidents such as hacking or computer viruses.
The processing of personal information is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition, we restrict the number of staff in charge with access to your personal information to the minimum level and frequently conduct training so that they comply with the confidentiality obligations with respect to your personal information.
In addition, if you linked to our product and services from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
Your rights related to your personal information will vary by jurisdiction and may include:
1) the right to be fully informed of what personal information we collect, why we collect the data, and whether we intend to transfer it;
2) the right to access your personal information and correct or update any errors;
3) the right to have your personal information deleted;
4) the right to receive notices relating to our use of your personal information;
5) the right to restrict the use of personal information;
6) the right to object to some forms of processing or use; and
7) the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
If our use of personal information is based on your consent, you may withdraw it at any time by contacting us in writing as indicated in Contact us below. We will take necessary technical and organizational measures to protect your rights pursuant to applicable local laws.
Generally, we will process your personal information in the country/region where we conduct business or provide products and services (“Countries/Regions of Origin”). However, as part of the services offered to you through our services, the personal information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries/regions outside the Countries/Regions of Origin (e.g., Singapore and China) for purpose of providing you with services such as cloud services, customer support, system monitoring and error report, etc. To exemplify: this may happen if any of our servers are, from time to time, located outside the Countries/Regions of Origin. These countries/regions may not have similar data protection laws as the Countries/Regions of Origin. We will however take all necessary measures to protect your personal information in accordance with applicable law.
As per queries, complaints, feedbacks or other matters on personal information protection which arise from the use of this service, please contact us. All correspondence received by us from you (written or electronic inquiries) is classified as restricted-access information and may not be disclosed without your written consent. The personal information and other information about you may not be used without your consent for any purpose other than for response to the inquiry, except as expressly provided by law.
Email: [email protected]
RM4, 16/F, HO KING COMM CTR, 2-16 FAYUEN ST, MONGKOK KOWLOON HONG KONG